In your hands you hold the skin of a once living, sacred deer.
You hold the timber drum frame from a once standing mighty tree.
Expect transformation as you enter the deep and ancient process of bringing new life back to the animal and tree, transforming them into your instrument of power:
The Ritual Drum
There’s a limit of 8 women only on this powerfully transformative process.
Here’s what the cost of $785 includes:
- One complete unbleached deer rawhide
- Nine sided solid timber drum frame, hand made by Jane
- Vegetable dyed kangaroo leather trim
- All other materials and tools to make your drum and hand crafted drum beater
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Individual tuition and guidance
- Instruction sheet on Care of Your Drum
- Playing the fundamentals of the Ritual Drum
- Post workshop follow up
This is a lovely simple venue in the bush with walking tracks to views of Sydney Harbour.
Dates and Times
Friday November 3rd 10am – 2.30pm
Saturday November 4th 10am – 4.30pm
Sunday November 5th 10.30am – 4.30
Please note that while the start times are definite, the finishing times
may vary slightly, depending on everyone’s personal working process.
So that everyone receives individual guidance during this powerful transformational process, there’s a limit of 8 women only.
If this adventure calls to you, please book early! I only run one Ritual Drum making workshop a year.
Contact Jane to check there’s still a space available. Then pay your deposit of $300 to secure your place. Bank details will be sent to you.
Detailed information about what you need to do before the workshop will be sent to you after registration.
The Ritual Drum
November 3, 4, 5 Mosman Sydney