In your hands you hold the skin of a once living, sacred deer.
You hold the timber drum frame from a once standing mighty tree.
Expect transformation as you enter the deep and ancient process of bringing new life back to the animal and tree, transforming them into your instrument of power:
The Ritual Drum
There’s a limit of 5 women only on this powerfully transformative process.
I run only one Ritual Drum making training a year.
Here’s what the cost of $845 includes:
- One complete unbleached deer rawhide
- Nine sided solid timber drum frame, hand made by Jane
- Vegetable dyed kangaroo leather trim
- All other materials and tools to make your drum and hand crafted drum beater
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Individual tuition and guidance
- Instruction sheet on Care of Your Drum
- Playing the fundamentals of the Ritual Drum and it’s shamanic purpose
- Post workshop follow up
Please contact me to see if there are any places in these upcoming workshops – the only two for 2018.
- February 16, 17, 18
- May 18, 19, 20
Detailed information will be sent to you once you register.
So that everyone receives individual guidance during this powerful transformational process, there’s a limit of 5 women only.
If this adventure calls to you, please book early! I only run one Ritual Drum making training a year.
Contact Jane to check there’s still a space available. Then pay your deposit of $300 to secure your place. Bank details will be sent to you.
Detailed information about what you need to do before the workshop will be sent to you after registration.