September 17th to 23rd, 2018
Come Beloveds, be held in the power of Sacred Sound during this week long transformative retreat
Through sacred sound we learn that all things are vibration, and that each human being holds a frequency that gives us our unique mission.
This template of light, this divine blueprint that holds us in conscious human form has dimmed over time – you may feel out of tune, out of step, out of rhythm.
In a most magnificent and restful setting, learn both modern and ancient techniques to bring yourself and others back to balance and harmony.
The resonant sound of your true nature lies within your own body
Allow the power of sound to resonate through your being, reigniting a new and dynamic perception of your soul’s true calling.
Experience ancient and modern sound healing techniques that you can offer to yourself, to your clients, and our beloved earth.
You will come away from this retreat transformed by the great teachings held within sound vibration and frequency.
During a deeply transformational seven days
you will learn about and experience:
- The theoretical principles of Sound Healing
- Brainwave Entrainment, Harmonic Resonance and Vibration
- Joyful Song and Sacred Chant
- Clearing Energetic Blockages
- Shamanic Energy Practices and Light Activations
- Tuning the physical body
- Interdimensional sound fields
- Rhythmic Coherence, Expanding Pulsations, and the ancient path of the Frame Drum
- Tuning forks, bells, bowls and breath
- The Power of Intention and Focus in Healing
- The Hathors – Beings of Love and Sound
is a magnificent centre for healing, learning and contemplation, set on 113 acres of rainforest, with stunning views of one of Australia’s sacred energetic vortex points, Wollumbin/Mt. Warning.
The full cost is $2725. Here’s what you receive:
- Pickup and drop off at Coolangatta airport if required
- 6 nights accommodation ~ you will have your own private room and bathroom
- All delicious healthy meals, morning and afternoon teas. Ingredients are organic where possible, with all food sensitivities catered for
- Sublime relaxation and ‘time for you’ in the beautiful spa, sauna and magnesium pool
- Professional sound healing tuition, exercises and experiences
- Printed training manual
- Certificate in Sound Healing
- Special interdimensional sound activations
- One on one guidance
- Jane’s CD, Hathor Love Song
Listen to a sample
Read my article on Rhythm and Brain States
Read my article on The Ancient Path of the Frame Drum
Come be held in the powerful embrace of your birthright, Sacred Sound.
Due to the nature of this training, numbers are strictly limited so that each person can receive one on one attention.
When: September 17th to 23rd 2018
Times: The retreat begins at 3pm on the 18th, but come before then to get your room and have a wander and a cuppa. For those flying, there will be a pickup at Coolangatta airport at 12.30pm on the day the retreat starts. The retreat ends at noon on the 23rd.
How to register:
Contact Jane to make sure there’s still space available, and to ask any questions you might have.
When it’s confirmed that there’s availability, pay your deposit by bank transfer.
A payment instalment plan can also be arranged if it helps. Contact Jane to talk about what might work for you.
If you choose to fly, pick up from Coolangatta airport at 12.30 on the 17th is offered free of charge. More information after registration.
If driving, see the home page of Gymea’s website for directions.