Awakening the Divine Heart
A 12 day journey in the footsteps of Mary Magdalene
May 30th – June 10th 2018
Within the rugged mountains, deep gorges and lush valleys of the Pyrenees lie energy lines that form an ageless landscape imbued with the mysteries of the Isis tradition, the Essenes, Druids and Cathars, as well as our beloved Mary Magdalene.
The healing springs, caves and grottoes where she lived and taught will be your own sacred landscape on this deep and joyful journey to awaken and live from your true Divine Heart.
What’s included in the cost of $4795
- 11 nights accommodation at Hostellerie de l’Eveche, Alet le Bains.
- All breakfasts at the Hostellerie
- Delicious picnic lunches on most days
- 9 dinners at the Hostellerie
- One dinner at Le Corneilla restaurant
- Morning and afternoon teas (dairy and gluten free catered for)
- All ground transportation during the retreat
- Pick up at Toulouse airport or Limoux on May 30th (if required)
- Return to Toulouse airport or Limoux on June 10th
- All entrance fees to historic sites (except Carcassonne museum)
- Meditations, teachings and experiences
What’s not included
- Air travel
- Travel insurance
- Dinner at les Troubadour restaurant
- Lunch on 3 days
- Entrance fee to Carcassonne museum
What to Bring
- Valid passport and all your documentation
- One piece of luggage, not super large – plus a day pack
- Bring layers, a jacket, jumper and warm socks. However you might also be in a sarong! Also bring your swimmers if you’d like to dunk in the cold river water. Average temperature will be 13 – 25C
- A light raincoat or rain poncho
- Water bottle and a small thermos, if you like a hot drink. We’ll be out and about for many of our morning and afternoon teas.
- Comfortable well worn in walking shoes, or sturdy sandals or sneakers.
While it’s not necessary that you’re very fit, there will be walking on most days. The terrain varies from level walking through forests, navigating a few rocks, to steep (though not particularly difficult) walks up to Montsegur and Puilaurens.
If you have any medical conditions, please let us know. Your personal travel insurance is essential for this journey.
The cost of the retreat, $4795, is based on twin share.
If you’d like a single supplement, the cost is an extra $380.
The single rooms in particular are simply furnished and not particularly large, but each has it’s own bathroom.
Because of the powerful nature of this retreat, we only take a maximum of 11 women on this journey, and so it’s essential that you pay your deposit of $1000 as soon as you register to secure your place.
You can then pay the balance in full, or in a couple of instalments, with the final amount being required by April 17th 2018.
To secure your place
Please make contact and we’ll have a chat and ask you to fill out the brief questionnaire on the bottom of the Tour Information form. We’ll then send you registration forms and ask you for a deposit to secure your place. We only take a maximum of 11 women on this journey.
Your deposit is used by us to secure accommodation, and is non refundable by our hotel.
If you cancel prior to 8 weeks before the retreat, your deposit is non refundable unless we find someone else to take your place, but we will refund other money paid.
If you cancel 8 weeks or less before the retreat, no money can be refunded unless we can find someone to take your place.
We understand that there’s a lot to organize when setting out on a sacred journey such as this. We’re here to help! Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Jacqui Bushell 0414 837 558 email@example.com
Jane Elworthy 0409 367 582 firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Afternoon for Journeyers
Come meet your fellow Magdalene journeyers, either in person or by Skype for those not in the Sydney region.
This is an opportunity to ask questions, perhaps organize meeting up earlier in France with other folks, and share a yummy supper together.
Save the Date!
Sunday May 13th 2018
More information later for those wanting to link up by Skype on the evening.
Jane and Jacqui welcome you on this very special journey!
Ready to reserve your place?
Once we’ve contacted you and all is ok, you can pay your deposit or the full amount by bank transfer (contact us for bank details) or PayPal (button below). You do not need a PayPal account to pay. We can also talk about a payment instalment plan.